The Hunger Games Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thegirlonfire.
THGB Admin
THGB Admin
thegirlonfire.

Godina : 27
Broj poruka : 328

Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi' Empty
PostSubject: Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi'   Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi' EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vec nekoliko dana se ceka zvanicna objava Lionsgatea hoce li Gary Ross biti reziser 'Lova na vatru'. Nazalost, reziser se nece pridruziti ekipi na snimanju nastavka.

Ovo je Gary uzjavio
Quote :
Despite recent speculation in the media, and after difficult but sincere consideration, I have decided not to direct Catching Fire. As a writer and a director, I simply don’t have the time I need to write and prep the movie I would have wanted to make because of the fixed and tight production schedule.

I loved making The Hunger Games – it was the happiest experience of my professional life. Lionsgate was supportive of me in a manner that few directors ever experience in a franchise: they empowered me to make the film I wanted to make and backed the movie in a way that requires no explanation beyond the remarkable results. And contrary to what has been reported, negotiations with Lionsgate have not been problematic. They have also been very understanding of me through this difficult decision.

I also cannot say enough about the people I worked with: Producer Nina Jacobson, a great collaborator and a true friend; the brilliant Suzanne Collins, who entrusted us with her most amazing and important story; the gifted and remarkable Jennifer Lawrence whose performance exceeded my wildest expectations, and the rest of the incredible cast, whom I am proud to call my friends.

To the fans I want to say thank you for your support your faith, your enthusiasm and your trust. Hard as this may be to understand I am trying to keep that trust with you. Thank you all. It’s been a wonderful experience.

A ovo je Lionsgate izjavio
Quote :
We’re very sorry that Gary Ross has chosen not to direct Catching Fire. We were really looking forward to making the movie with him. He did an incredible job on the first film and we are grateful for his work. This will not be the end of our relationship, as we consider Ross to be part of the Lionsgate family and look forward to working with him in the future.

source: hungergamestrilogy.net
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesbalkan.rpg-board.net
lemellark.
THGB Moderator
THGB Moderator
lemellark.

Broj poruka : 105

PostSubject: Re: Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi'   Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi' EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:03 pm

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :(
Da nije njega ovaj film bio bio SH*T. -.-
Zašto? ZAŠTO? ZAŠTO?
Back to top Go down
http://imperi-oh.tumblr.com
Wwinner
stay alive
stay alive
Wwinner

Broj poruka : 123

PostSubject: Re: Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi'   Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi' EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:39 am

Šteta baš, on je mnogo dobro odradio posao.
Back to top Go down
Avon.
stay alive
stay alive
Avon.

Broj poruka : 143

PostSubject: Re: Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi'   Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi' EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Da, dobro je odradio, ali ako čovek nije srećan kada se ponavlja sa istim glumcima, onda film može biti očajan. Tako da treba da nađu nekog ko je srećan. :D Haha, šalim se.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pekiskandal.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi'   Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi' Empty

Back to top Go down

Zvanicno je! Gary Ross nece biti reziser nastavka filma 'Igre gladi'
Page 1 of 1