The Hunger Games Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

forever|young • role|play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bloodless.Queen
just a piece in games
just a piece in games
bloodless.Queen

Broj poruka : 53

forever|young • role|play Empty
PostSubject: forever|young • role|play   forever|young • role|play EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

forever|young

breckenridge akademija; jedna od najelitnijih škola u zemlji. ona je sve što ste ikada željeli i sanjali, možda i više. smještena je u izoliranom gradu southmoor hillu. grad ima četiri luksuzno uređene četvrti raspoređene u četiri grupe; gallagher|girls, sigma|girls, alpha|boys, omega|boys.

breckenridge je puno više od same škole, to je dom.

međutim, ne možete uvijek osjetiti euforiju o kojoj ste sanjali kada pohađate ovu školu.
uz slavu i bogatstvo, studenti će se naći u drami i neprijateljstvu, upuštati se u sex i drogu, odlaziti na zabave, biti dio najvećih tračeva, sve to i još mnogo toga vas čeka samo u southmoor hillu, pridružite nam se!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the rich party hard.
think you can handle it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AdminTim

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bloodless.Queen
just a piece in games
just a piece in games
bloodless.Queen

Broj poruka : 53

forever|young • role|play Empty
PostSubject: Re: forever|young • role|play   forever|young • role|play EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 pm

STIŽE USKORO
(noviji, osvježeniji, drugaliji)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games Balkan :: There are much worse games to play :: # here to finish me off sweetheart?-
Jump to: